Ceramic electric heater:
1. One is to wrap the alloy wire in a small ceramic square, and the outer package is made of a stainless steel outer casing.Widely used in plastic machinery, chemical fiber machinery.
2. Ceramic electric heater is a kind of high-efficiency heat-dividing heater with excellent thermal conductivity. It ensures uniform temperature of hot surface and eliminates hot spots and cold spots of equipment.It has the advantages of long life, good thermal insulation performance, strong mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and magnetic field resistance.Increasing the heat dissipating surface of the external heat dissipating surface, and sintering the infrared rays on the inner heat dissipating surface can save 30% of electricity
3. The ceramic electric heater is not made by the general mica threading method, but by the ceramic strip threading method, so the power of the product is 0.5~1.5 times higher than the ordinary one.The heating element is made of imported round wire ceramic into a spring-like ceramic strip, the outer cover is made of stainless steel, and the high-temperature heat-insulating cotton (aluminum silicate fiber board) is used in the middle to prevent temperature leakage.Ceramic strips are high-frequency ceramics that have the characteristics of fast heat transfer, hard and non-breakable, high temperature, no deformation and aging.
4. Tracked ceramic electric heaters are made of spiral-type electric resistance wires through specially designed high-temperature resistant ceramic tiles, which are precisely extended and bendable.It forms an effective high temperature, high power density, tracked ceramic electric heater, and is designed to be flexible and easy to install. It is mainly used for preheating or heating various metal parts.
Ceramic electric heater performance
1. Fast heat transfer, uniform heat generation and stable operation.
2, the temperature does not leak, can save energy, the cover is not hot by hand, work safe.
3, the power of the product is high, the power of the ceramic strip is 0.5~1.5 times higher than the ordinary one.
4, Europe and the United States high temperature heating wire, with fast heat dissipation, uniform heating, high temperature stability, etc., can be used at 600-800 °C for a long time.
5, the product has a long service life, because the raw materials are slow to age at high temperatures, so the product has a long service life.
6, in line with the national GB technical requirements.Power deviation +5% ∽-10%.
7. Electrical strength: After sinusoidal AC voltage test with voltage of 2500v/50Hz, there is no breakdown phenomenon after 1MIN.
8, according to the user's demand wiring, voltage from 36V, 110V, 180V, 220V, 380V, the highest power load per square 6.5W, compared with the traditional electric heater energy consumption can be reduced by 30%.
Ceramic electric heater ordering instructions
1. Ceramic electric heater is a kind of heater with high temperature and long life. It has higher and higher working temperature requirements in modern industry. Ceramic electric heating coil can adapt, especially chemical fiber, engineering plastics, plastic machinery, electronics, medicine. , food and various pipe heating, etc.;
2. The user shall provide product drawings or samples. If there are no drawings or samples, the specifications, model, voltage, power, etc. of the product must be provided.
3. The surface power of the ceramic electric heating ring is between 2.5 and 6.5 watts per square centimeter.
Ceramic electric heater use precautions
1. Ceramic electric heaters are non-waterproof, so do not touch oil, water or plastic particles during storage and use to prevent leakage.
2. The ceramic electric heater must be closely attached to the object to be heated during installation. The surface of the heated body should be flat and complete without unevenness.
3. If the surface is found to have a blackened color after use, it indicates that the heat and the heat sink are not balanced, and should be adjusted in time to prevent burn through.
4. When using high-temperature ceramic electric heaters for heating, avoid hitting hard or colliding with hard objects to cause tile breakage, and the exposed alloy wire will affect the operating life.
5. Before installation, check whether the installation position is consistent with the specifications of the ceramic electric heating coil and whether the voltage is consistent.
Ceramic electric heater instructions
1. The working voltage must not exceed 10% of the rated value;
2. The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and the insulation layer, and the outer casing should be effectively grounded;