Electric heating tube product features
The electric heating tube is made of metal tube, and the spiral electric heating alloy wire (nickel chrome, iron chrome alloy) is uniformly distributed along the center of the tube. The gap is filled with magnesia sand with good insulation and thermal conductivity, and the ends of the tube are made of silica gel. Or ceramic seal.Stainless steel electric heating tube is an electrical component that converts electrical energy into heat energy. Because of its low price, convenient use, convenient installation and no pollution, it is widely used in various heating occasions. The service life of stainless steel electric heating tube is very long. The service life is more than 10,000 hours.
1. Voltage can be designed as: 12-660V
2. Single injection power is: 50W-20KW
3. Materials are: 10# iron, T4 copper, 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel, Ti titanium and so on.
4. Specifications are: U-shaped, W-shaped, shaped, electric heating tube with heat-dissipating fins, explosion-proof electric heating tube
Electric heating pipe material requirements
1. Among the factors that affect the quality of the electric heating tube, the quality of the material is very important. 2. Reason.Reasonable selection of raw materials for electric heating pipes is a prerequisite for ensuring the quality of electric heating pipes.
3. Selection principle of pipe: temperature and corrosion resistance.
4. Selection of resistance wire: Cr20Ni80
5. Selection of magnesium oxide powder: industrial grade magnesium oxide powder
6. Selection of sealing material: silicone oil + 704 sealant
Electric heating tube application
1. Small volume and high power: The electric heater mainly uses cluster tubular heating elements, and each bundled tubular electric heating element has a maximum power of 5000KW.
2. Fast thermal response, high temperature control accuracy and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
3. Wide application range and adaptability: The circulating heater can be used for explosion-proof or general occasions. Its explosion-proof grade can reach Grade B and Grade C, and its pressure resistance can reach 10Mpa.It can be installed vertically or horizontally according to the user's needs.
4. High heating temperature: The heater is designed for a maximum operating temperature of 850 ° C, which is not available in general heat exchangers.
5. Fully automatic control: Through the design of the heater circuit, it is convenient to realize automatic control of parameters such as outlet temperature, pressure, flow rate, etc., and can be networked with a computer to realize man-machine dialogue.
6. Long life and high reliability: The heater is made of special electrothermal material, and the design power load is reasonable. The heater adopts multiple protections, which greatly increases the safety and life of the heater.
7. The stainless steel electric heating tube is made of metal tube, and the spiral electric heating alloy wire (nickel chrome, iron chrome alloy) is uniformly distributed along the center of the tube. The gap is filled with magnesia sand with good insulation and thermal conductivity. Sealed with silicone or ceramic, this metal armored heating element heats air, metal molds and various liquids.The high-temperature resistance wire is uniformly distributed in the high-temperature resistant stainless steel seamless tube, and the crystalline magnesium oxide powder having good thermal conductivity and insulation performance is densely filled in the void portion, and the structure is advanced not only advanced, but also has high heat efficiency and uniform heat generation. When a current flows through the resistance wire, the generated heat is diffused to the surface of the metal tube by the crystalline magnesium oxide powder, and then transferred to the heated member or the air to achieve the purpose of heating.
Electric heating tube classification
Single-head electric heating tube, double-head electric heating tube, stainless steel electric heating tube, heat sink electric heating tube, boiling water electric heating tube, dry burning heating tube, mold electric heating tube, high temperature color changing hose, hot runner electric heating coil, cigarette equipment electric heating tube, pharmaceutical machinery Heat pipe, electroplating equipment heating tube, Teflon heater, titanium heating rod, titanium lead-free tin furnace electric heating tube, heating ring, plastic mechanical electric heating ring, etc.
Electric heating tube application
Electric ovens, chemical equipment, plastic molding and auxiliary equipment, thermoforming machinery, cigarette machinery, rapid sealing machines, pharmaceutical machinery, sauna equipment, electric water heaters, kitchen equipment, industrial cleaning equipment, commercial air conditioning and drinking equipment, solar energy equipment, Electric fryer equipment, wave soldering electronic automation equipment, semiconductor eutectic soldering, die-casting input channel heating, and heating machinery components that cannot be sprue injection, plastic, food, medical, textile, petroleum, machinery, electroplating, packaging, etc.
Electric heating tube classification and application range
Stainless steel finned electric heating tube, can be installed in the blowing pipe or other static, flowing air heating occasions; in the metal stamping, machinery manufacturing, automotive, textile, food, home appliances and other industries, especially in the air-conditioning wind curtain industry, stamping Industrial electric heating pipes are widely used as hot air components. Common shape structures are: type I (straight tube), U type, W type (M type), O type (ring).
(Check a hundred times, it is better to consult once)Heating tubes are non-standard products, any shape, power can be customized, call our company's free hotline or online consultation, saving you more time and effort!